Organization Alpha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization Alpha

Join our forum! AC:CF discussion, Wi-Fi session hosting, chat, and more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

REPLY IF YOU WANT TO WI-FI WITH ME AGAIN.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
-XIV-

-XIV-

REPLY IF YOU WANT TO WI-FI WITH ME AGAIN. Empty
PostSubject: REPLY IF YOU WANT TO WI-FI WITH ME AGAIN.   REPLY IF YOU WANT TO WI-FI WITH ME AGAIN. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:11 am

I know it has been ages, and I am terribly sorry to all of you. Due to this site being inactive, I rarely visit this site anymore.. I was wondering if I could see old faces again. If you wish to wi-fi with me, please reply back. I will start visiting this site every day now. I may not know who you were, so if your interested, please leave your town name, character name, and friend code. -XIV-
Back to top Go down
HockeyFan101

HockeyFan101

PostSubject: Re: REPLY IF YOU WANT TO WI-FI WITH ME AGAIN.   REPLY IF YOU WANT TO WI-FI WITH ME AGAIN. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:52 pm

Yay! I would love to wifi with you XIV. I'm greg, from way back. Razz Here is my information:

Town Name: ThePlace
Name: Greg
FC:
1377-3610-2431

Please respond very soon.Smile
Back to top Go down
-XIV-

-XIV-

PostSubject: Re: REPLY IF YOU WANT TO WI-FI WITH ME AGAIN.   REPLY IF YOU WANT TO WI-FI WITH ME AGAIN. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:35 am

My friend code: 1505-0015-4485
Back to top Go down
HockeyFan101

HockeyFan101

PostSubject: Re: REPLY IF YOU WANT TO WI-FI WITH ME AGAIN.   REPLY IF YOU WANT TO WI-FI WITH ME AGAIN. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:51 am

Great. Just tell me when you can wifi please XIV.
Back to top Go down
-XIV-

-XIV-

PostSubject: Re: REPLY IF YOU WANT TO WI-FI WITH ME AGAIN.   REPLY IF YOU WANT TO WI-FI WITH ME AGAIN. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:53 am

I am able to wi-fi today, do you like the new main image I uploaded to the site?
Back to top Go down
LCA_Allstars

LCA_Allstars

PostSubject: Re: REPLY IF YOU WANT TO WI-FI WITH ME AGAIN.   REPLY IF YOU WANT TO WI-FI WITH ME AGAIN. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:56 am

Yes I do.
Back to top Go down
HockeyFan101

HockeyFan101

PostSubject: Re: REPLY IF YOU WANT TO WI-FI WITH ME AGAIN.   REPLY IF YOU WANT TO WI-FI WITH ME AGAIN. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:00 am

Oh sweet. Can you wifi now XIV?
Back to top Go down
-XIV-

-XIV-

PostSubject: Re: REPLY IF YOU WANT TO WI-FI WITH ME AGAIN.   REPLY IF YOU WANT TO WI-FI WITH ME AGAIN. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:04 am

I am wi-fing as we speak.
Back to top Go down
HockeyFan101

HockeyFan101

PostSubject: Re: REPLY IF YOU WANT TO WI-FI WITH ME AGAIN.   REPLY IF YOU WANT TO WI-FI WITH ME AGAIN. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:06 am

Great. Please add me and i'll come over! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REPLY IF YOU WANT TO WI-FI WITH ME AGAIN.   REPLY IF YOU WANT TO WI-FI WITH ME AGAIN. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REPLY IF YOU WANT TO WI-FI WITH ME AGAIN.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Organization Alpha :: Wi-Fi Hall-
Jump to: